I've spend the last few days catching up on the "Real Life" webcomic. Check it out, it's really funny.

My brother has taken possession of my MP3/OGG player, since it's the only one usable right now. His requires drivers. Yes, that's right, you need special drivers to talk to this device. It doesn't present itself as a hard-drive or anything like that. It stores the files as binary blobs in a database, and you need to tell it exactly how to do it or something of the sort. This renders it absolutely useless here. I hereby propose it a very good example how not to design anything. I am planning to do basically this in my "Website Delivery system", but at least I'm not going to sell it of millions of people worldwide. Hm... there's an idea.

My 'y' keys is sort of broken. It only works when you hit it anywhere else from the lower-left [edit: I of course mean the lower-right] corner. No prizes for guessing where I usually hit it.

The DWL-120+ (my ACX100 USB device) is non-functional again. The socket has broken again, this time in a harder-to-fix way. I suppose I'll have to keep it working, since it's one of the few available to the Linux driver project. We'll see how it goes.

I had decided to write a C tutorial in Spanish, mainly so Apocalipsis doesn't come to class with weird ideas I then have to set straight whilst the teacher looks at us suspiciously. I've not started, but from an idea I had while I was thinking about it, I have confirmed that gcc won't let you put greek characters in .c files and expect them to compile Shame really.