I've got the results for the Mittelstufenprüfung already today and got a DIII, which is the highest you can get! You could say I'm happy. Tomorrow we get them officially, so I'll have to go again at about 10:00am. We'll then go out to celebrate probably.

I'm almost ready to move. I just need to pack some more clothes and get the books and laptop ready.

I've also come to the conclusion that you can never be sure what to expect from (semi-)chipriots. That and that they have a secret plan to invade Berlin little by little. Well, it has to be little by little, the whole country (I'm talking about the greek part) has something like a fourth of the population of Berlin. This also has the advantage that more or less like in Britland, everyone is loaded.

But don't let these thoughts disturb you. Act as if I'd never written this. It's probably better for everyone.

SuSE has published ISOs for public consumtion. That's nice, but they only have i386 CDs. I need something for x86_64, and all they have is the network install. If I manage to mirror the x86_64 RPM folder, I may be able to use it, but there's just so much stuff...