Apparently freedom is paid for in tiredness. Of other people. I was expecting to go round to Давид(David)'s[0] on Sunday, but after he fell asleep at about 2:00am on the night Saturday-Sunday he didn't have any force anymore for anything else.

We find out our exam results in two days, and I have to think about packing my things for moving. It's going to be an interesting weekend. My family comes, and the next day. I'll try to go with David somewhere (most likely Dresden).

The ACX driver is going to be proposed for inclusion in the kernel at last! This is good news, algthough I'm not actually sure if it's ready for it. Specially the USB part needs to be reworked.

[0]I'm not actually sure how I should write his name (Latin, Cyrillic, Armenian). His family heritage is armenian, but they can be counted as russian. He was however born in the DDR (which doesn't even exist anymore), but where they used the latin alphabet.