I woke up way to early (about 8:30am), had a shower and went to the bistro over where "we used to learn" and spent two hours without doing much but waiting. Hungry. Saw a disillusioned María and a Sortiris who doesn't have any hope left in him, although he may still be able to go to uni. At least Emi and Marilenna (I've not the slightest idea what the actual spelling is) where happy with their results.

And I have to go back to a spanish school. This sucks.

Anyway, gotta love fast Internet connections. It takes 10-15 minutes to download a (legal) CD with a speed approaching the megabit per second.

Moving! Gotta finish packing things. Then can the move take place. After that, I'll have to procure some food for the family (preferably from a supermarket) and wait for the "telco guy" who's supposed to come to install the landline. And then I have to prepare for the next travel to Britland.

With some luck the SuSE 9.3 CDs contain some x86_64 files. Otherwise I'll have to install it on indy and try to mirror the x86_64 repository. I'll have to think about building another desktop. With a bit of luck the Athlon 1.4 won't have problems on the Asus motherboard, which means the server gets more memory and bigger disks.